Deaths from opioid overdoses continue to rise.¹
The 1Life Project, powered by Competitive Solutions, Inc. built a state of the art opioid incidence monitoring tool employing artificial intelligence/machine learning technology. A first of its kind, the technology is being debuted and will be powering the National Guard’s Counter Drug Task Force’s tool called Hudson Valley Interlink Analytic System (HVIAS) in New York State. Funded together by Competitive Solutions and Catholic Charities, the technology platform is a first of its kind employing machine and deep learning to find patterns of overdoses and broadcast care needs in real time to local community care givers.
Our lego-like modular technology will:
- Increase the timeliness of reporting nonfatal opioid overdoses through syndromic surveillance (emergency department and emergency medical services data)
- Increase the timeliness and comprehensiveness of reporting fatal opioid overdoes
- Offer the first ever reporting of other risk factors that may be associated with a fatal overdoses (social determinants of health)
- Broadcast spikes in real time to law enforcement and community coalitions to help prevent further deaths
- Disseminate surveillance findings to key stakeholders REAL TIME in order to inform prevention and response efforts for opioid-involved overdoses
The 1Life Project. Using technology to fight for lives.
Contact us here if you’re interested in learning more about our tool.