A first of its kind, the technology is powering the National Guard’s Counter Drug Task Force’s tool called Hudson Valley Interlink Analytic System (HVIAS) in New York State.
The technology runs in hospital ERs. Our lego-like HVIAS modular technology:
- Increases the timeliness of reporting nonfatal opioid overdoses through syndromic surveillance (emergency department and emergency medical services data)
- Increases the timeliness and comprehensiveness of reporting fatal opioid overdoes
- Offers the first ever reporting of other risk factors that may be associated with a fatal overdoses (social determinants of health)
- Broadcasts spikes in real time to law enforcement and community coalitions to help prevent further deaths
- Disseminates surveillance findings to key stakeholders REAL TIME in order to inform prevention and response efforts for opioid-involved overdoses
Contact us here to find out more.